Monday, October 5, 2020

Great Bell Peppers, Finally

The first really hard frost is due to hit the Englewood area October 29, 2020. The Summer was so very hot that it seemed the Bell Peppers were cooking on the vines. I thought I was not going to get any worthwhile fruit this season. Then it cooled off and I saw the produce in the photos below.



Today, I decided that it was time to harvest. Some of them were beginning to show signs of wear. Alas, they were never going to turn red or yellow before turning brown with rot. All in all, I think I got quite a nice harvest after watching my fruit basically seem to cook on the vine all Summer. I know that sounds crazy, but hey, there it is. Maybe it is Global warming.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work


Regards

LANDSCAPE COMPANY IN PUNE MAHARASHTRA